Monday, September 8, 2014

How To Love Yourself Intro:

OK ladies, you know this is a big deal! LOVE is a four letter word but holds so much meaning. Before I go on to talk about this recurring topic I will be posting about, let me explain why I decided to post on this subject. For many years I always felt that I could be thinner, always felt like I could look better, if it wasn't one thing it was another. If I was a size 10, I needed to be a size 8 just to look a little better. If I was a size 8 I needed to be a size 6--just to look better than I did before. I was never truly happy with who I was, and I felt as though the only way I was truly going to feel my best was if I lost "just" a little weight. Then pregnancy came a long and I gained more than I had even imagined! I was so scared to look like someone else. My beautiful angel came along and I thought things would go back to normal, only to realize it was harder than I thought it would be to loose weight this time. For months--and I mean MONTHS I cried myself to sleep, feeling pity for myself and a failure for not getting back to my size 8 jeans. I was terrified of what others would think and feel towards me, because for years I only saw myself as a failure and a "not so important" kinda human being. Having my daughter made me face the demons I had hid for so long. And so this is where we get to this point! I have freed myself from so many lies I told myself! And though I still need to learn more, I wanted to give some tips and share my stories with any one out there who has felt the same way as me! Anyone who is a mother and has had to redefine your self love and what it truly means to love yourself. For any single ladies who thought the only way to love yourself was by what size of jeans you wore. To those who are struggling, you my darling, are beautiful

I will posting the steps I took to have self love, and steps I am still taking so that maybe someone out there who is going through the struggles I went through can maybe see just how beautiful life can be-just the way you are! Can't wait to share the first step I took with you gals this week :) talk to you soon!

These next recurring posts my friends with be raw and show my journey, hope you can join me!
XOXO-M


Got this amazing wall paper from http://www.designlovefest.com/

9 comments:

  1. McAfee activate: McAfee antivirus helps users to blocks viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, unwanted programs and other such risks from their computer and mobile phones. The organization has developed different products for discrete security needs.(www.mcafee.com/activate) Choosing the right product.
    you can have online data protection, password management, safe browsing, multiple devices protection and much more. On addition, you can also enjoy a McAfee free trial security services for a certain time.Mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete

  2. Norton com setup: Norton antivirus is one of the powerful and authentic anti-malware scanning engines that keep your system protected against the malicious hostile action. Norton Antivirus delivers intelligence-driven technology for faster and shorter scans and also protects against infected websites by blocking browser exploits. We provide support related to any Norton product questions, Subscription, Registration and Activation, Error messages and any other technical glitches. For any support or help regarding Norton products installed on your system dial into Norton antivirus customer support phone number or visit us: Norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avast Customer Service: Get the checked Avast client benefit number from the confided in the online index, ContactforGeeks and get quick goals for all antivirus mistakes, for example, downloading issue, blunder while enacting, mistake while designing the antivirus, issue in setting up Avast account, and more. Try not to give any mistake a chance to put your PC framework at the danger of infections.For mor info visit us at: Avast Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will posting the steps I took to have self love, and steps I am still taking so that maybe someone out there who is going through the struggles I went through can maybe see just how beautiful life can be-just the way you are! Can't wait to share the first step I took with you gals this week :) talk to you soon! shawls online , pashmina shawls online , silk shawls online , shawls online , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl

    ReplyDelete
  5. norton.com/setup Real-time Threat Protection, Password Manager, Firewall for PC or Mac® & More. Powerful Protection for Your Devices and All Their Content. Download It Today! 24/7 Customer Support. 1 Billion Devices Secured. Net Banking Accepted. Over 64+ Millions Users for www.norton.com/setup product key .. || office.com/setup
    Brother Printer Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Great post! We would like to feature your post on Tropika Club too if that's possible?
    Tropika Club Deals is part of the Tropika Club ecosystem:

    Tropika Club Magazine – Get the latest scoops on beauty, grooming and wellness
    Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals
    Tropika Club Bookings – Discover and book services at amazing off-peak discounts

    Tropika Club Magazine crafts and curates articles for the discerning male and female. We provide up-to-date articles on Beauty and Vogue for gals, and articles on Grooming and Style for guys. Supporting Tropika Club’s vision to bring the best beauty, wellness and fitness services to our visitors, we also have a review section on the best services and selections under Top Picks. "

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing excellent information with us. Keep updating. Please visit:best study abroad consultants in delhi

    ReplyDelete